It takes a lot of effort, planning, and hard work to make sure a move works with as little downtime as possible. For some companies, it’s a full-time job for many months.
Moves can entail a single office in an existing space, multiple offices to new locations, or an entire company. Depending on the size of the move, some are completed all at one time while others are phased.
Ohio Desk has managed moves for hundreds of companies and has fine-tuned the move process. We provide a comprehensive turnkey service to help our clients relocate as efficiently as possible, with very little lost productivity. We take charge of coordinating the entire process and take responsibility for the move.
Each Move Management project starts with a planning process that takes into account details that the customer may not be aware of or have the personnel to handle.
The entire process may encompass many of the following steps :
• Inventory of existing furniture
• Space planning and configuring the offices
• Preparing time schedules
• Tagging and labeling
• Completing move flow charts
• Meeting with the client’s department managers
• Moving special items
• Supervising packing and moving of office contents
• Tearing down and re-installing existing furniture systems