As Ohio Desk helps you to create a high performing, sustainable workplace that brings people together to focus, collaborate, socialize and learn, Steelcase Financial Services offers financial alternatives that are worthy of consideration.
It’s About Your Strategy
Are you optimizing your cash flow? Do you want to have the benefits of owning the products in your workspaces or do you want to use them for a period of time and then have the flexibility of purchasing or returning at a later date? Here are two popular alternatives that help keep credit lines open and preserve cash flow:
Fair Market Value Lease
Provides flexibility of using products now with an option to own or return later.
- May qualify for off-balance sheet, true operating lease treatment for reporting purposes
- At the end of the term, purchase products for fair market value, renew the lease or return products because you are either done using them or you are going to refresh your space with all new products
$1 Buy-Out Lease
Used when ownership is the main objective.
- Depreciation expense may be able to be claimed to take advantage of tax incentives
- Interest portion of payment may be deductible
- At the end of the term, purchase the products for $1.00
You can count on Steelcase Financial to help provide the best options and terms that most effectively meet the needs of your unique business. And to make it easy, you can include products and services like interior design, delivery, and installation into your low, monthly payment while many other lenders do not allow it.
All you need to do is ask us for a quote!