Ohio Desk can safely store your excess furniture for one-third the cost of Class A office space with our Service & Distribution Center that offers more than 40,000 square feet of racked space.
When your furniture enters the Ohio Desk warehouse, each item is bar-coded and scanned into our Asset Management System. The item is identified by manufacturer, product, size, color, finish, etc. Our technicians carefully survey the furniture’s condition and recommend repairing or retiring, if needed.
Products can be inventoried with SnapTracker at multiple locations: on-site at customer’s location or in Ohio Desk’s Service & Distribution Center. When you need your furniture, Ohio Desk provides detailed inventory information for use in your reconfiguration plans.
Key Features of SnapTracker include:
- Allows for more productive use of your real estate.
- Organizes intelligent use of product classifications, cost centers, and condition codes to allow users to structure various levels of detail.
- Generates extensive standard or customized reports including a full inventory, aging, inventory churn, movement reports, and more.
- Provides on-line inquiry of data by item, standards, location, work orders, and transactions.
- Cost-avoidance report that calculates the cost savings of reusing existing furniture instead of buying new.