Through our facilities, people, products and services we conduct business with our customers by promoting environmentally sensible practices that:
- Reduce waste
- Promote recycling
- Conserve resources
- We are committed to education of our employees on practices and behaviors that are healthy for them and healthy for the environment.
- We encourage our employees to broaden their knowledge of sustainable initiatives by promoting professional accreditations and organizations.
- We actively engage in responsible recycling in our sales offices and operations center.
- By investing in upgrading our facilities, we have maintained a downtown Cleveland location for over 90 years.
We can assist our customers with landfill diversion of their existing furniture assets they no longer have a need for through:
- Recycling opportunities
- Brokering furniture
- Re-use program
We partner with vendors who are committed to developing manufacturing processes and products that meet a variety of industry accepted standards such as:
- Cradle to Cradle Certified
- Greenguard Indoor Air Quality® Certified
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Certified
Examples of our sustainability initiative:
- All sales offices and showrooms recycle paper, glass, plastic and aluminum.
- Our operations center recycles packaging materials such as plastic, cardboard and wood pallets.
- We utilize paper products that contain post consumer recycled content.
- Developed a monthly e-mail green tip to employees on small ways they can contribute to our goals.