Join the Ohio Desk team in Cleveland, Akron or Youngstown!
Sales positions available at Ohio Desk, in our Cleveland, and Erie locations
Full Job Description
We have a tremendous opportunity available to make a difference for our customers as a member of our sales team in Erie, PA and Cleveland, OH.
Ohio Desk Workplace Consultants are results-driven, actively seeking out and engaging customer prospects. Ohio Desk Workplace Consultants provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer purchase levels and profitability.
Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships at the highest level within organizations.
- Create and develop a strategic business plan for penetrating new and existing accounts that results in meeting the short and long-term sales goal.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using product knowledge, storytelling, and research to existing and prospective customers.
- Expand sales opportunities within current and new clients by actively utilizing internal teams such as AV and Architecture to increase additional sales of services, technology solutions, sound masking, equipment, flooring, or other Dealer products.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to identify potential purchase motivation.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using product knowledge, storytelling, and research to existing and prospective customers. to allow clients to receive the best possible solutions for their unique situation.
- Be proficient in all areas of the sales cycle such as product knowledge, research, presentations, order processing and the Hedberg system to efficiently and accurately meet client needs and deadlines.
- Reach out to customer leads provided by Ohio Desk Market Research and other avenues.
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes on an annual basis including non-furniture sales objectives.
- Maximize gross profit by including all related costs and pricing to win the business.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
Key Requirements & Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or related field required.
- 2 -3 years sales experience required with one year in commercial furniture preferred.
- Strong listening and questioning skills to build implicit needs into explicit needs.
- Personal accountability to meet and exceed customer expectations as well as sales objectives.
- Able to transform a “cold” account into potential unmet needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
All visitors are required to wear masks and provide a COVID screening.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Commercial Furniture: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?